Here are some pictures that we took on our actual wedding day. Our photographers Kade and Leah Schank did such an amazing job doing them. I'm in love!
I LOVE this picture of Andy. It shows his goofy side (which is actually quite dominate)
They asked us for a cheesy smile. Little did they know, we are the experts of cheesy
Thank you Kade and Leah!
Then the next day after we were married, we headed off to our honeymoon in the sunny state of Florida! Although we spent our second married night on a plane, it was worth it. Florida was so wonderful. We were in a little town called Indian Shores. It is seriously out in the middle of the ocean:See what I mean? We had a two bedroom condo for the week and it couldn't have been at a more beautiful spot. you stepped onto our balcony (which was on the other side of a wall of glass with a sliding glass door) and saw nothing but white beach and ocean. The sand was white and felt like flour on our toes, and there were sea shells everywhere! The water was of course the best part, though. It stayed at 80-90 degrees all week so it wasn't miserable to go swimming!
Our trip did come with some unexpected downfalls, however. On the way to Florida, Andy misplaced his driver's license (we think it's in Los Angeles) so we couldn't get our rental car. So, coincidentally every time we tried to go out and travel anywhere disaster struck. Overall, however, it was an amazing trip, and Florida has practically made us want to live there. I did, however, get to experience humidity for the first time; NOT A FAN!!
I also got experience my very first theme park and seriously legit roller coasters at Busch Gardens. That place is like heaven: it's a zoo (I absolutely love to go to zoos) with roller coasters. Now, I get rediculously motion sick so super easy. So I prepared extra well by taking not one, but two dramamine the morning of to prevent any vomit from exiting my mouth, especially since we had passes to eat free at the park all day (you know we took advantage of that). It worked like a charm. I had so much fun on them! It also helped if I pretended I was a super hero or a character from Harry Potter (thanks for the tip Amanda!)
This one took you up slowly and dropped you at a 90 degree angle so fast! It was one of our faves.
We flew back to Iowa Friday night for our reception on Saturday. Since I was so stressed on our Nevada reception, I gave complete reign to Andy's mom Julie and his wonderful Aunts. Let me tell you, they did an amazing job. It was so much more than either of us had expected. Here are some pictures that Andy's Aunt Suzi took at our second reception (notice how extremely tan we look)
Thanks Suzi!
So now we're just hanging out in Iowa until our journey back to Idaho on Thursday. It's so wonderful to have the wedding behind us and enjoy married life, but I'm sad that it's over! I'm especially excited to get back to Rexburg, get confirmation of our marriage license and officially change my name to Lynes! It'll be exciting!













No comments:
Post a Comment