Well here's our update. I've been slowly but surely getting things done for the wedding. We have finally gotten the main part of our guest book pinned down (it's going to be so cute and different) and we've officially found a wedding outfit for my sister, Bethany. Everyone is going to look so amazing. And of course, I always find time to hang out with my adorable nephews.
Andy has been working so very hard back in Rexburg! AFY is over for the summer and he's back to working for his on-campus office job at the Community Connections departmenr. But that's not all! He's working on unpacking all of our stuff, which is quite the task if you know me- I have lots of stuff. But on Sunday I got this WONDERFUL picture of his progress:
Don't I have the most amazing man in the world?! He is so good at arranging a room! And notice the candle on the dvd shelf; Andy LOVES candles, and we love the same types of scents (which I like to call scent soul mates) so I know our home will always smell magical.
And then Andy sent me a text that said he had unpacked all of the clothes I left in Rexburg and hung them on hangers in my closet. I was so shocked and impressed! But then I got another picture to clarify:
I have to admit, I was sitting in church when I got this and had to try so hard not to laugh out loud. But don't worry, my actual clothes were put there later on.
I'm so excited to finally be able to live in our apartment together, and I'm pretty sure Andy feels the same way; he's getting pretty lonely.
Oh, and I almost forgot. Andy met a celebrity! This weekend the Nashville Tribute Band was in Rexburg. Andy and his friend Eric got seats in the second row and loved it. Recognize the woman below?
If you didn't, don't feel bad because neither did I. It wasn't until after Andy told me that the light bulb went off. This is the woman who played Emma in the movie "Emma" and the "Prophet and the Restoration", and coincidentally is in the band!
Lots of fun things going on, and it's only going to get better!



No comments:
Post a Comment