Gray

Monday, November 14, 2011

Christmas already?

Our blog has just experienced a make over! It really hasn't changed much, but I just wanted to make it more "us". I have been DYING to post an update.  However, I have a test to take on Thursday that I'm probably 15% prepared for, so this will be short but still as informative as possible.

It snowed this weekend, and it's quickly getting me into Christmas mode! Holy moly I've never experienced it this early before! I'm usually an avid "you have to wait until after Thanksgiving for Christmas season", but I just can't help it! The snow just makes me want to put up Christmas decorations (even though we don't even own any as of right now).  We've decided that this year we're going to get a real tree so that we can get one after Christmas for like 80% off. Brilliant, right. That's my business-minded husband for you!

Have I mentioned I LOVE my husband? He treats me like a Queen!
I haven't been feeling well AT ALL lately.  I get a major headache followed by just feeling like poop all day. Not fun! So I'm in the process of figuring out what the heck is wrong with me! First step: Eye doctor. I have an appointment tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Anyway, onto my point about the greatest man alive:
Andy picked me up from work on Thursday. I walked into our apartment and guess what I saw? There were candles lit, the couch was made into a little bed (electric blanket included), and my amazing rice bag (which just so happens to also be a giraffe named Melmin) was already warm and holding the TV remote.
How did I get so LUCKY??

Andy is still doing his internship and getting ready for his last semester at BYU-Idaho! Woa! I've convinced him that he MUST walk when he graduates. It would be so legit!

And he's been starting his own little mini campaign for Ron Paul, we even have stickers and magnets to prove it.

Yesterday we had our friends Arianna and Mike over (they're getting married next month!) for dinner. It was my very first time cooking homemade Chicken Alfredo, and I think it went pretty well. I also made this recipe for delicious parmesan asparagus that I found on my friend Maddie's pinterest page. Delicious! It was great to have them over to catch up!

This weekend we are headed to NEVADA for Thanksgiving! I'm SO EXCITED!!! It's been a while since I've been home, and my nephews are growing up way too fast without me! Not only that, but it means that the semester is almost over!

I'm getting better at my frequency of posting, right? I hope this one isn't too long! The next post will most likely be on the way to Nevada. HOME MEANS NEVADA TO ME!

2 comments:

  1. i love the new look! you'll have to tell me how you got your names on stuff on your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I used picnik for all of the pictures. It was way easy and FUN!! I gave up on trying to use what blogger has to offer.

    ReplyDelete