We've made it to Nevada, home sweet home! It was a long drive, but so worth it. I got to see my nephew, Zachary before they left for Utah today (although I wish they could have stayed). And Jeffrey has grown so much since the last time we were home!
So far it's been pretty relaxing. I'm working on a craft project, which I think is making Andy a little bored. Jack is out of his normal environment, which has suddenly turned him into the Jack we knew when we got him. We think the lack of his normal routine is freaking him out a bit! But, he's really mellowed out and getting back to the well-behaved Jack we know.
As for the rest of the week it's just sleeping in, having fun, and getting some shopping in!
I saw you at church but we had to rush out to kiss my nieces good-bye before they went back to S.C. I wish my work schedule wasn't so crazy (thank you Black Friday!) so we could hang out before you go back to the 'burg.
ReplyDelete